What I am about to say is categorically NOT political. It is a simple factual analysis, the implications of which you may not like. However, as you will see, thankfully there is a simple solution.
Recent developments mean that it is now inevitable that you, your family and your business will:
- Be subjected to uncertainty, change and disruption as everything adapts to the new world of Brexit and President Trump. Moreover, even if the long-term impact of those things is positive (as we all hope), in the short to medium term change is never comfortable, and uncertainty always makes things more difficult.
- Be asked to pay more in tax – because raising more in tax is one of the only two things governments can do to balance their books
- Receive less help from government – because spending less is the only other thing governments can do
In addition, if things do not work out as well as the government hopes, you could also find yourself being hurt by:
- Higher costs – due to lower exchange rates and increased trade barriers, and perhaps even by
- Falling sales – if the economy slips back into recession
It is also a fact that there is very little any of us can do at a macro level – the votes have been cast, “Brexit means Brexit”, and the budget deficit is a reality.
However, at micro level, we do all have a very real choice to EITHER… do nothing other than whinge when things get painful, OR… do something to make things better for you, your family, business, community and country.
A consensus is now emerging that, regardless of how we voted, we all have to pull together and do what we can to make things work for everyone. So that is precisely what we have decided to do.
Obviously, there’s nothing we can do for whingers.
But if you are a non-whinger who wants to make things better, then we have arranged these three practical types of support for you at our expense:
- 90-minute online meeting with a world-class expert – from the comfort of your own desk, Steve Pipe will show you how to get crystal clarity over (a) the specific issues facing you and your business, and (b) precisely what to do about them. And being a former UK Entrepreneur Of The Year, international keynote speaker and globally published research, he really does know what he’s talking about.
- Amazon 5 star rated book – as a thank you for attending the webinar you will also receive Steve’s new e-book “Better business, Better life, Better world.”
- Follow-up support – to help you create a detailed action plan for making things better
Together those three things will:
- Give you the facts about what can be done – and precisely how to do it
- Allow you to get the extra answers you need by picking the brains of a globally recognised expert
- Leave you with a practical action plan for strengthening your business, improving your profits and cashflow, reducing your tax burden, increasing your wealth and making the future brighter and more secure for you and your family
The meeting is happening between 10.00AM-11.30AM on Thursday 4 May, and best of all it is:
- Online – which means no travelling, since you can take part from any computer, anywhere
- Interactive, practical and action oriented
- Fully funded by us – with no cost of any kind to you
- Not for whingers – so you’ll be in the company of other positive business leaders
To confirm that seat, please click here.
I’m really looking forward to being at the meeting with you.
PS Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone you know who might feel the same. And remember, the meeting is categorically not political. Instead it is 100% about the business and financial issues that you must now do something about.