Shaz has helped us to not only save money but also make moneyJon Boys
Business Support & Advice
Helping you pay not a penny more than your fair share of tax…
One of the biggest outgoings you will have in business is your tax bill. That is why we specialise in helping our clients plan their tax affairs so that you don’t give the taxman a penny more than your fair share of what you’ve earned.
You work hard for your profits. You deserve to keep as much as you can, don’t you? We’ll ensure you pay the least possible in tax each year.
We commit to this by having regular tax planning meetings with you. The purpose of those meetings is to forward-plan your tax affairs. Why pay out what you don’t have to.
How is your accountant helping you to pay less tax each year? Click here and you’ll see our clients share their successes.
Your tax obligations
- UK tax legislation is extremely complex and not every item of expenditure is allowable for tax purposes. It is a requirement to carry out detailed tax computations to enable us to correctly disclose your taxable income – which is not the same as the profits shown by your accounts – and claim those items of expenditure to which you are entitled to.
- Once we have completed the detailed tax computations we will prepare and submit the Corporation Tax Self-Assessment return so that you meet all of your filing obligations with HM Revenue & Customs regarding your tax returns. This means you do not need to worry about late filing penalties.
- Carry out a corporation tax planning review to make sure that you don’t pay a penny more in corporation tax than you have to which means you can keep more money in your company
- Prepare the self-assessment tax returns and calculate the tax due for each of the business owners
- Carry out a personal tax planning review for each of the business owners
Do you currently receive the following…
Each year we will carry out detailed and comprehensive tax planning reviews BEFORE your accounting year end to ensure that you pay not a penny more than your fair share. These will include:
- Detailed tax planning for your business so that you keep more of your hard-earned cash.
- Detailed tax planning in respect of your employees, including tax efficient remuneration strategies. This will both save the business money and create a happier team.
- Detailed personal tax planning, including the very best way to extract cash and profits from your business.
- Detailed tax planning for your family